Structured cabling design combines the power grid enterprises, local computer network cad, telephone lines and PBX, burglar and fire alarms, video surveillance system, system of access control, security systems, fire alarm, and more.
Each of these components may be constructed separately, but the system construction provides maximum effect. The total cost of the Structured cabling design mounted below the cost of installation of networks individually. Simultaneous construction of cables for all networks are cheaper, and the basis of their interaction are laid at the design stage.
The main task in the construction of Structured cabling design – is to ensure all subsystems for the whole period of existence of a building with no alterations and extensions.
- Versatility. When laying Structured cabling design should apply standardized connectors for equipment (computers, telephones, office equipment, etc.).
- Extensibility. By Structured cabling should be easy to connect new devices.
- Structuring. The structure of the Structured cabling must clearly be distinguished functional subsystems. Structuring facilitates the design, operation and customer service Structured cabling.
- Reliability. Certain problems do not affect the operation of the system as a whole due to redundancy of major components. The maximum distance of horizontal wiring must not exceed 90m, in order to avoid signal distortion. The equipment used for constructionStructured cabling design , must comply with at least the fifth category. Each link is a cable system from the point of connection of terminal equipment to the connection point to the patch panel should proiti testing belonging to at least the fifth category.
- Compatibility. The ability to use virtually any standard network cad equipment, analog and digital telephone exchanges.
- Redundancy. Structured cabling shall be designed for a large number of jobs than there are at the moment in the organization.
- Standardization. Structured cabling system should be carried out in accordance standards – international, European, American, such as ANSI / EIA / TIA 568, ANSI / EIA / TIA 569.
Administrative Subsystem consists of the connecting wires and cords, which are made using a physical connection lines subsystems connected to the patch panels. Patch cords allow you to quickly and easily without the use of a special tool to produce reconfiguration of the system.
Subsystem highway building complex serves to connect communication equipment between the buildings of the complex. It includes the transmission medium and the associated equipment necessary for communication between the communication equipment of buildings. This is – the external copper and fiber optic cables, protection devices from electrical discharges and interfaces internal and external cables.
Subsystem equipment consists of active network cad equipment and components that enable connection of the equipment to the patch panel. As connection component are connecting cords, connectors and elements of their fixation.
The vertical subsystem is part of the Structured cabling design , which provides cable wiring trunk lines of the building It is usually used to connect the horizontal subsystems with each other and with the subsystems and equipment management (compound distribution points floors). Vertical subsystem based on multi-pair unshielded copper and optical cables. In the vertical part of the subsystem and associated equipment used for the cabling of the building.
Horizontal subsystem covers the area from the workplace to the Subsystems rooms with storied patch panels. It includes information outlet socket connections and components with storied patch panels. Horizontal subsystem has the topology of “star” in which every news outlet is connected to your cable storey switching equipment.
Podistema workplace – the connection between the information outlets and terminal equipment (computers, phones, printers, etc.) is called a subsystem of the workplace. It includes patch cords, adapters, as well as the transmission device capable of connecting terminals to the network cad through an information outlet.